OvalX Trading Strategy Course 3/4: Practical Aspects of Trading (October 2022)
You will learn
• What qualifies as true support and true resistance
• Why multiple time frame analysis is essential
• The technical analysis components and rules for the Momentum Breakout Strategy
Joining Trade With Precision in early 2015, Roger's primary focus is finding strong and established trends, no matter the market. Trading across all instruments and on various time frames, he employs sound and intuitive trading strategies that provide real, practical, sensible and consistent results.
In-depth description of this webinar
There is more to successful trading than learning a strategy!
The only way to develop your skills for trading, and for executing the strategies that we teach on this course, is to place real trades. As you do this a number of questions may come to mind that are not addressed by the rules of the trading strategies and are not typically discussed in books:
• Which markets should I be looking at?
• How do I scan the markets to find trading opportunities?
• How do I control my financial risk on an individual trade?
• Bid and ask price – which should I use, and how are they related to stop and limit orders?
• What do I do if price does not reach my entry price?
• What do I do once the order is triggered?
• How should I set realistic profit targets?
• Should I maintain records of my trades, and if so, how?
• What do I need to do to participate in the Trading Clinic sessions?
The purpose of this two-hour webinar is to give you tips and guidance to the types of questions that only arise when you are ready to put your trading into practice.
This even has now ended. Click here to view a recording.