OvalX Trading Strategy Course 4/4: Trading Clinic (January 2023)
You will learn
• From feedback on trades that have been submitted for review
• Insights from any trading related questions you may have
• How to analyse the live markets
Joining Trade With Precision in early 2015, Adam's primary focus is finding strong and established trends, no matter the market. Trading across all instruments and on various time frames, he employs sound and intuitive trading strategies that provide real, practical, sensible and consistent results.
In-depth description of this webinar
Thorough retrospective analysis of your trades can help to perfect and ensure future growth and development consistently with ones desired objectives. Employing this principle in your trading has the greatest benefit to achieving one's trading goals. So much so that it should be part of every trader's trading plan to review past trades to improve performance.
This monthly webinar is conducted as a means to instil this principle in all who attend by conducting a thorough analysis of your trades in a team environment, so not only do you benefit from the post-trade review but so do all attendees.
This is your chance to ask an independent trader your questions on anything including hand-holding through your first trades.
When submitting your trades please provide the following information:
• Name of market e.g. GBPUSD
• The direction of trade – long or short
• The strategy that you used – either the Trend Flow or Momentum Breakout strategy
• A screenshot of the trigger and confirmation charts at the time of the trade
• Chart annotations – identify the level of support for the Momentum Breakout strategy; identify the trigger candlestick for the Trend Flow strategy
• A screenshot showing the outcome of the trade
In order for us to include your trades in the webinar format, please submit your trades in PowerPoint format. If you do not have this software there are equivalent free resources such as OpenOffice or Google Docs that allow you to save files in “PowerPoint Presentation” format.
Please submit your trades and questions to email@example.com at least 24 hours before the session start.
This even has now ended. Click here to view a recording.